Thursday 7 July 2016

Sandown Pier at Night - HDR - Six Images






This is a six image HDR integrated in photoshop, taken a couple of nights before the Summer Solstice. I didn't intend to make an HDR but it took that many images to get the exposure I wanted, so I decided to bracket the exposures. The pier and the bay are moonlit while the seafront is lit by street lights, photographed from Battery Gardens on the cliff at Sandown, Isle of Wight. This is the cropped version. The original high resolution image can be seen here on flickr :-




Best viewed in full screen, the detail is phenomenal even at 100% crop.



Please visit my web site for more information and to contact me :-
http://innervisionpress.wix.com/photography



Thanks for looking. :)


Copyrights Matt Blythe, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment